Thursday 28 June 2012

Day 4 - phase 1

Good Morning  Lovely Readers


I have awoken to a beautiful sunny morning here is Suffolk and that always makes the world seem brighter - don't you agree? I have lost another pound, so that takes my total in 3 days on phase 1 of this diet to 6lbs. I am only 1lb off my original SMART target and so I have added another ticker to my side bar ready for tomorrow (hopefully)... have you got yours yet? I do like to see a visual display of what I have lost. 


St Jacob's Menonite Market, Ontario - see my other blog for my recent trip.
I have tried so many diets over time - in fact, there possibly isn't a diet I haven't tried..... but this is working for me and I don't feel cheated or hungry. How are you finding it? Today's menu is at the bottom of the page.






Have a great day
Love Mrs Thrifty
xxx
Day 4
Tomato omelette made with 2-3 eggs, knob of butter, ½tsp herbs, ground black pepper
Chef's salad: a large mix of salad leaves, beetroot, tomato, cucumber, radish + spring onions, with hardboiled eggs and/or feta cheese + olives. Olive oil and black pepper for dressing
Stuffed peppers: boil 50g dry weight brown rice, stir-fry chopped mixed vegetables (not potatoes or mushrooms) in olive oil, then mix the rice and vegetables together and fill a deseeded pepper shell. Bake in a medium oven for 20-30 minutes until the pepper is soft to the touch

1 comment:

  1. I too have tried umpteen diets and this is the only one I have actually felt like sticking to long term. I can honestly see myself eating this way for a long time to come. Well done on your progress so far.

    Sooze xx

    ReplyDelete