Saturday 30 June 2012

Half a Stone in 5 days

Hello Lovely Readers


Well ... I weighed in this morning and ...


...I kind of expected it - I did eat that baguette after all - you guessed it; I didn't lose weight yesterday. I don't mind too much after all I have lost 7lbs in 5 days which I am really happy about. As Sue says, http://thehowlowcanyougofooddiary.blogspot.co.uk/ and of course Zoe Harcombe agrees with her, it's Fat meals that shift the weight, not the carb ones. So, as I go on to phase 2 I am going to try and eat more of the fat meals and restrict the carb ones. It will be interesting to see if this does make a difference.

So, have a great weekend
Love Mrs Thrifty
xxx

This is my menu planner for this week:

Harcombe Diet – phase 2 – week 1 F = fat meal C = carb meal
Day
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Saturday
F Poached eggs + tomatoes
F Goats cheese salad
Strawberries + cream
C Quorn chilli + natural yoghurt + tomato salsa
Sunday
C Fresh fruit + natural yoghurt
F Salmon fillet + steamed vegetables
F Poached eggs on spinach
Monday
C Porridge + natural yoghurt + blueberries
F Salad Nicoise
F Aubergine gratin

Tuesday
C Porridge + natural yoghurt + blueberries
F Mackerel salad
F Creole fish casserole + green salad
Wednesday
C Porridge + natural yoghurt + grated apple
F Feta + olive salad

C Butternut squash curry + brown rice + natural yoghurt
Thursday
F Herb omelette + tomato
F Prawn stir fry
C Quorn bolognaise + buckwheat pasta
Friday
F Bacon + egg/scrambled egg
C Baked potato + low fat cottage cheese + salad
F Baked fish + steamed vegetables


1 comment:

  1. Half a stone in 5 days is brilliant..... don't forget that.

    What an achievement, only on this type of diet can you be sure that it is 7lbs of fat that you've lost.

    Your meal plan looks good for this week, I'm just in the process of doing mine. I think I'll look at the recipe book for some more suggestions, I think I need to make a bit more of an effort, especially with my food, it's easy just to give LH a lump of meat and a salad, I have to be a bit more imaginative though I think.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete